The “Virtual” Collingham Show Numbers Trail
A family friendly wander around the village to take part in our quiz.
The answer to each question is a number. Each number is on a sign or
property. When you’ve answered all the questions, add all your numbers
together to give you a grand total.
All the correct entries will be entered into a draw, to win a £25 voucher kindly
donated by The Royal Oak, Collingham.
1.The number on the High Street, where you might get the latest news while
buying a stamp or sending a parcel.
2. If you fancy something to read, there are plenty of books to borrow from
which number on the High St.
3. Before calling for a pint at The Oak, the number of white bollards by the
4. From Station Rd, the speed restriction, driving into the place where you
might score a goal or visit the cubs or brownies?
5. The number of miles to pedal to Lincoln, from the cycle sign on The Green
6. On “All Saints” wall, on the 24 th October, what year was the flood?
7. Have a look on the plaque, to discover the year Collingham Cross moved to
its present site?
8. Hop on the bus at The Hemplands stop, but what number bus are you
9. On Woodhill Rd, at the bottom of South Scarle Hill, the number of miles to
Newark by road?
10. Where children love to play, on Swinderby Rd, how many carriages does
the Wicksteed Flyer have?
Add all of your answers together to give you a grand total then fill in the form on our website under numbers trial, or click here.
Entries close midnight Sunday 20th September. The winner of the £25 voucher
for The Royal Oak will be announced on our website and social media the following week.
Please note, all of the answers are visible from public roads or footpaths.
Please do not go onto private land or private property.