For those of you who took part in our numbers trail, the answers were as follows:
1.The number on the High Street, where you might get the latest news while
buying a stamp or sending a parcel.
2. If you fancy something to read, there are plenty of books to borrow from
which number on the High St.
3. Before calling for a pint at The Oak, the number of white bollards by the
4. From Station Rd, the speed restriction, driving into the place where you
might score a goal or visit the cubs or brownies?
5. The number of miles to pedal to Lincoln, from the cycle sign on The Green
6. On “All Saints” wall, on the 24 th October, what year was the flood?
7. Have a look on the plaque, to discover the year Collingham Cross moved to
its present site?
8. Hop on the bus at The Hemplands stop, but what number bus are you
9. On Woodhill Rd, at the bottom of South Scarle Hill, the number of miles to
Newark by road?
10. Where children love to play, on Swinderby Rd, how many carriages does
the Wicksteed Flyer have?
The total of these is 4425!
Well done to all those who had the correct answer, winner to be announced soon...